Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Our goal is to help marketers and agencies learn from other marketers across different industries. Today we are speaking with Tori Bogner, SVP/Marketing Director at Signature Bank of Arkansas, in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Signature Bank of Arkansas
Signature Bank of Arkansas was established in 2005 by a team of well-respected and experienced local bankers who had the dream of building a bank where decisions were made locally and in the best interests of not only the bank but customers and team members as well. Signature Bank has an experienced team of bankers who work with a sense of urgency, treat people the way they want to be treated, and pride themselves in being accessible, including their CEO.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Tori Bogner, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- We talked about Tori’s role at Signature Bank of Arkansas and one of the first challenges she had to overcome.
- We also explored her extensive experience and whether she has faced any unique challenges as a marketer that she did not encounter in her previous positions.
- Additionally, we discussed how her experience in other industries has helped her in her current role.
- The void in the banking industry that Signature Bank was filling and how they were accomplishing that.
- Some of the biggest challenges Tori has faced in convincing potential banking customers that what they offer is different and better.
- The bank’s newest offering, Banco Si, its origins, and the reasons behind its creation.
- Tori’s upbringing on a rice farm, and how that experience has influenced her current position.
- Her experience working with marketing agencies compared to in-house teams.
- Advice from Tori for marketers considering bringing an agency on board for the first time.
- The advice she would give an agency that was knocking on her door, attempting to win business from her.
Thanks Tori for a great interview!
Want to watch more of The Marketer’s Edge interviews? If so, click here.