Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Our goal is to help marketers and agencies learn from other marketers across different industries. Today we are speaking with Anh Braddock, the Senior Director of Web & Digital Marketing at Columbia College, in Columbia, Missouri.
Columbia College was founded in 1851 as Christian Female College. In 1970, the school transitioned from a two-year, all-female school to the four-year, co-educational Columbia College. Three years later, at the request of the military, Columbia College became one of the first colleges in the country with extended venues on military bases. Today, they continue to educate service members, veterans and military families online and at more than 40 venues across the nation.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Anh Braddock, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- The unique challenges Anh deals with in her role at Columbia college, and how that role is different from her past positions.
- What are the biggest challenges facing the education space today.
- How her experience working at a marketing agency helped or influenced her work in her current role.
- What role data plays in her current position and how her previous experience with programmatic has helped her in her current role.
- Advice Anh would give marketers thinking about bringing an agency on board for the first time.
- The advice she would give an agency that was knocking on her door, attempting to win business from her.
Thanks Anh for a great interview!
Want to watch more of The Marketer’s Edge interviews? If so, click here.