Michael Rauh, the President & CEO of Chelsea Groton Bank out of Groton Connecticut
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Today, we are talking with Michael Rauh, the President & CEO of Chelsea Groton Bank out of Groton Connecticut. .
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Michael, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- Some of the top challenges facing banks today and the challenges anticipated as we look forward into the future.
- Opportunities that Michael sees for banks the next 3-5 years out.
- What it means to be a “mutually owned community bank” and how that’s different from just being a bank or a credit union.
- Technology and its role in banking today.
- Chelsea University – a cool concept created to benefit customers and employees benefit from it.
- Advice he’d give to marketers looking for a new agency.
- Advice to agencies he’d give if they were trying to knock down his door and win his business.
Thanks Michael Rauh for a great interview!
A little bit about Michael:
Michael has been the President & CEO of Chelsea Groton Bank for nearly 12 years. Prior to Chelsea Groton, Michael spent 20 years at the Washington Trust Company and 5 years at Chaffee & Partners. Michael graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in economics.