Adam Weinroth, Head of Software Marketing at Colossal Biosciences
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Today, we are talking with Adam Weinroth, Head of Software Marketing at Colossal Biosciences.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Adam, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- Adam’s experience working with start-ups and technology firms.
- His experience building up his own internal demand generation team and the advantages he sees in doing that, versus using an outside agency.
- Adam also talks about his experience working with SEO/SEM agencies and provides some counsel to marketers on how to best optimize that experience.
- Agency relationships. Adam provides his perspective on what is required on both sides of the fence when working to establish a strong agency-client relationship.
- Adam also talks about his experience defining positioning for new start-up businesses and how that can differ from working for a more established brand.
Thanks Adam Weinroth for a great interview!
A little bit about Adam:
Experienced, entrepreneurial, full stack marketer specializing in new category creation. Powered by a passion for developing new products, bringing them to market and driving business growth.