Matt Romkey, the Vice President Enrollment Management and Marketing at Mercy College of Health Sciences in Iowa.
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Today, we are talking with Matt Romkey, the Vice President Enrollment Management and Marketing at Mercy College of Health Sciences in Iowa.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Matt, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- The work that Matt is doing in the area of transformation and technology and how that’s impacting the college.
- How his healthcare background has provided him with a unique perspective in managing the marketing for Mercy College.
- His predictions relative to the state of education within the context of the healthcare space.
- How he uses in-house teams and outside agencies.
- And his is advice to agencies looking to knock down his door and work with him.
Thanks Matt Romkey for a great interview!
A little bit about Matt: