Jerry Clum, CEO of Hommati, a franchisor for real estate services.
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Today, we are talking with Jerry Clum, CEO of Hommati, a franchisor for real estate services..
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Jerry, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- How a brand like Hommati captures the attention of agents and home buyers?
- What makes Hommati different from the other franchise businesses Jerry has run.
- The common threads that carry through all of the franchise businesses he’s owned and run.
- Advice he’d give to a fellow budding entrepreneur looking to start a franchise business?
- Jerry’s predictions on the state of real estate sales?
- What Jerry sees as the advantages and disadvantages of in-house versus bringing in an agency?
- Advice Jerry would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board?
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Jerrry’s door and attempting to win business from him, the advice he’d give them.
Thanks Jerry Clum for a great interview!
A little bit about Jerry:
And Jerry’s got a great Zig Ziglar quote on his LinkedIn page:
“You can everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want!”