Renee McIntyre, Director of Sales and Marketing at Scully Company
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Today, we are talking with Renee McIntyre, Director of Sales and Marketing at Scully Company.
Scully Company specializes in multifamily real estate in both ownership and management capacities, currently managing over 7,000 units consisting of large-scale garden, mid-rise and high-rise apartment communities for institutions, private investors and our own portfolio.
Scully Company manages properties in Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Operating in diverse locations with a keen focus on strategies specific to local markets, Scully Company has achieved recognition as a leader in the multifamily industry.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Renee, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- What the biggest challenges Renee faces as the director of marketing and sales for this multi-location property management group.
- How she addresses the need to localize marketing for each property yet still maintaining efficiencies in her overall spend.
- The degree to which technology plays a role in the overall management and maintenance of properties or in the overall management of Renee’s marketing activities.
- How Renee differentiates Scully’s offering in the eye of the investor – whether it be an institution or a private investor or the consumer.
- Any advice Renee would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Renee’s door and attempting to win business from him, what advice he would give them
Thanks Renee McIntyre for a great interview!
A little bit about Renee:
As Director of Sales and Marketing, Renee McIntyre leads development of all real estate sales and marketing strategies for Scully Company, along with each of the individual brands within our portfolio.
A true team player, Renee lives her life by the motto “how you do anything, is how you do everything”. She strategically aligns every project with the company’s overall mission while overseeing portfolio occupancy and developing supplemental strategies to maximize revenue.
During her 12 minutes of spare time each year, Renee loves unwinding with a fine glass of wine, crushing it at family game night and beating last years’ time at the Broad Street Run.
Renee is a Certified Training Facilitator for the National Apartment Association and has a Bachelor of Science in Tourism and Hospitality from Temple University in Philadelphia.