Kasey Moss, the Brand Director for Chomps
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships.
Today, we are talking with Kasey Moss, the Brand Director for Chomps – based out of Naples, Florida and Chicago, Illinois.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Kasey, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- Why she has focused her marketing career on “good for you” foods. Prior to joining Chomps, Kasey spent 9 years working for Enjoy Life Foods.
- How marketing products like Chomps differs from marketing a more mainstream food product. We discussed other things marketers need to be considerate of – other ways they need to think about how they message or market a brand like Chomps.
- Advice Kasey had for other marketers looking to build their social presence and better take advantage of the space.
- How there are a lot of “good for you” brands that use philanthropy or other approaches to strengthen their perceived “purpose” in the market and among employees. We talked about how Chomps efforts have benefited their brand and company.
- How they make certain that the equities that exist in the brand today aren’t compromised as they expand the brand in the future.
- And of course, advice she has for marketers looking for a new marketing agency and advice for agencies looking to bust down her door and work with her.
Thanks Kasey for a great interview!
A little bit about Kasey:
Seasoned, yet scrappy marketing professional with several years of experience of CPG brand building experience. Extensive experience in brand marketing and a strategic leader with a focus on data and behavior-driven results and continuous brand growth across all consumer touch points resulting in omnichannel growth.