Angela Campagnoni, the North American Brand Director for Elita Intimates
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships.
Today, we are talking with Angela Campagnoni, the North American Brand Director for Elita Intimates, based out of Canada.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Angela, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- Why Angela decided to pursue a career in fashion and design.
- The positive changes she has seen in the industry over the last few years and where she sees the industry going 3-5 years out.
- Her founding of Atlantic Fashion Week and what gaps she saw in the market that warranted its creation.
- How she stays on top of the latest trends in the industry and advice she’d give to any marketer (in any industry) looking to do the same.
- Her work as an accomplished Children’s author of the book “I Want To See My Papa”, a book meant to help children deal with loss and grief.
- Any advice Angela would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Angela’s door and attempting to win business from her, what advice she would give them.
Thanks Angela for a great interview!
A little bit about Angela:
For over two decades, Angela Campagnoni has been keeping the fashion industry in style in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The founder of Atlantic Fashion week, her signature flair and creativity have been at the forefront of her accomplishments.
Angela currently sits as the North American Brand Director for Elita Intimates, the signature ladies’ division of Canadian titan Stanfield’s.
Her tenacity and innovative thinking have been assets, but her true strength lies in her belief in herself and her own abilities to achieve her goals.