Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Our goal is to help marketers and agencies learn from other marketers across different industries. Today we are speaking with Jeff Greenfield, an entrepreneur with three decades of strategy, growth and marketing experience building and leading teams with an emphasis on innovative marketing enabled by new technology. Jeff is co-founder and CEO of Provalytics.
Provalytics™ is the next generation of Attribution & planning for a cookieless world. Provalytics is the best solution for marketing leaders who need proof on what’s working, what’s not and where to place their next bet. It was built for the ambitious marketer who needs to scale without worrying about cookies, privacy, and walled gardens.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Jeff Greenfield, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- What is Provalytics and what Jeff’s role is in the organization.
- Jeff’s previous experience as a Chiropractor and magician, and how that led him to his current position.
- The founding of 1st Approach, a branded entertainment agency focused on convergence of technology and growth marketing where he served GlaxoSmithKline, Kimberly-Clark, Sony BMG, Black & Decker, Forest Labs and more.
- Jeff’s work with multi-touch attribution leading to C3 Metrics, a leading multi-touch Attribution platform with clients including JP Morgan, US Bank, Hertz, Nestle, Peapod, Carhartt, Edward Jones and Fender.
- The differences between C3 Metrics and Provalytics.
- Tips on how one can go about building their own personal brand.
- Whether Jeff has used marketing agencies in the past and if so, what kinds of things did he use them for.
- Advice he would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Jeff’s door and attempting to win business from him, the advice he would give them.
Thanks Jeff for a great interview!
Want to watch more of The Marketer’s Edge interviews? If so, click here.