Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Our goal is to help marketers and agencies learn from other marketers across different industries. Today we are speaking with Jason Falls, the Executive Vice-President of Marketing at CIPIO.ai.
CIPIO.ai is on a mission to democratize visual content, uniquely combining the power of brand communities and generative AI. The patent-pending Visual Content Platform allows brands to search, discover, manage, create, regenerate, distribute, and collaborate visual content at scale. Visual Content Platform allows Brands to deploy user-generated content and GenerativeAI Content in paid advertising, customer purchase experiences, website engagement, and social media campaigns at a fraction of time and cost. This unique approach has driven growth for esteemed brands such as JBL, Orange Theory Fitness, and Botanic Choice.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Jason Falls, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- What CIPIO.ai is and what he does for the company.
- How influencer marketing has changed over the past 5-10 years.
- Jason’s predictions for the influencer marketing space over the next 3-5 years.
- Jason’s most notable career highlights and the accomplishments he’s most proud of..
- How CIPIO.ai differs from other platforms, such as CreatorIQ.
- The biggest challenges Jason expects to face as Executive Vice President of Marketing for CIPIO.ai and how he believes he will address them.
- Experiences from his past that he can draw upon to navigate the challenges in his current role.
- Strategies for marketing CIPIO.ai to build awareness, including their target customers and the most effective methods to reach them.
- His past work with agencies, how he has utilized them to support his business needs, and whether he currently works with any.
- The advice he would give to a marketer looking to bring an agency onboard.
- Any advice he would offer to an agency looking to win business from him.
Thanks Jason for a great interview!
Want to watch more of The Marketer’s Edge interviews? If so, click here.