Jonah Erbe, the Executive Vice President at Leadership Management International
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Today, we are talking with Jonah Erbe, the Executive Vice President at Leadership Management International.
Our goal is to help marketers learn from other marketers across different industries and to help provide perspective for agencies about the things marketers deal with every day, to help them better represent their clients and win new business.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Jonah, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- How the pandemic impacted LMI’s business and what kind of adjustments they needed to make to deal with it?
- How they differentiate their offering amidst a crowded field of companies that do things similar to what they do,
- How a global service business like LMI attracts new companies and customers?
- How the company, being so spread out globally, maintains the equity of the LMI brand?
- Jonah’s perspective/thoughts relative to how he thinks LMI’s category’s landscape will change in the future?
Thanks Jonah Erbe for a great interview!
A little bit about Jonah:
Jonah’s personal mission statement: To help others realize and reach their potential physically, mentally, spiritually, professionally, and relationally.
His overall goal: To solve macro issues with many micro solutions.
His view on leadership: Talk is cheap. Boldly lead by example.
His view on life: Each day is a day to go forward or go backward. There is no middle ground. Improve every single day.