Andrew Pudduck, Head of Digital Sales Transformation, Brand, and Marketing at Cutter & Buck.
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Today, we are talking with Andrew Pudduck, the Head of Digital Sales Transformation, Brand, and Marketing at Cutter & Buck.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Andrew, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- How Andrew helped evolve the Cutter & Buck brand from one that had a great grandfather following, but wasn’t too much a part of younger consumers’ lifestyle.
- How he prioritized the brand and its story relative to the immediate task at hand, which was moving the brand into a more digitally-centric world.
- Advice he has for marketers on how to better their relationship with their agency partners.
- His outlook/predictions for the world of retail and apparel sales.
- Suggestions for agencies looking to knock down his door on the things that are most important to him.
Thanks Andrew Pudduck for a great interview!
A little bit about Andrew:
Electric, transformational global marketing leader who builds the brands you trust and launches the products you love.
Breaker of plateaus and energizer of companies with adaptable, own-able, next generation opportunities who aligns those around to do their best work.
Obliterator of boundaries, tackler of tomorrow’s needs who builds teams, empowers creative minds, accelerates digital growth, unravels unknowns, and transforms silo’d businesses.