Amanda Parker-Wolery, Marketing Director for Organized Living
Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships.
Today, we are talking with Amanda Parker-Wolery, Marketing Director for Organized Living.
From the bedroom closet to the kitchen pantry to the garage, Organized Living offers high-quality, innovative storage and organization products for single family Builders and multifamily professionals. Sold through professionally installing dealers, retailers, and online retailers.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Amanda, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- How Organized Living differentiates itself from competitors in the market.
- How the company markets to each of their different audiences.
- Amanda’s goals for the organization – where she would like to see the company 2-3 years out.
- How she addresses the need to localize marketing for each property, yet still maintaining efficiencies in her overall spend.
- Amanda brought a very solid design background into the job. She also brings some quality experience managing creative institutions like, most recently, The Art Academy of Cincinnati. We talked about how she thinks those experience will impact how she manages the marketing of Organized Living.
- Any advice Amanda would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Amanda’s door and attempting to win business from her, what advice she would give them.
Thanks Amanda for a great interview!
A little bit about Amanda:
Amanda Parker-Wolery meshes her creativity with her background in marketing and strategy as Organized Living’s Director of Marketing.
She holds a BFA in Visual Communication from the University of Dayton and a MFA in 2D from the University of Cincinnati.
Find more at: https://amandaparkerwolery.wordpress.com/