Welcome to another episode of The Marketer’s Edge, a series designed to share senior level marketing perspective about marketer challenges, opportunities, and agency relationships. Our goal is to help marketers and agencies learn from other marketers across different industries. Today we are speaking with Farida Peters-Abbadi, Vice President of Marketing at Agendia.
Agendia is a precision oncology company headquartered in Irvine, California, committed to bringing patients with early stage breast cancer and their physicians the information they need to make the best decisions for the full treatment journey.
What We Discussed:
In today’s interview with Farida Peters-Abbadi, we discussed a wide variety of issues:
- What Agendia does and how Farida supports the organization.
- The role of AI in healthcare and whether Farida utilizes it in her role.
- The partnerships she forms with companies that develop next-generation treatment tools.
- The toughest challenges to marketing the Agendia brand.
- How Farida differentiates the Agendia brand from other companies doing similar work.
- How her law degree has helped her in her various roles as a marketer.
- Her 18-year career in the healthcare industry.
- Advice Farida would give to a marketer entering or new to the market.
- Her work with marketing agencies and the advantages and disadvantages of in-house teams.
- Advice Farida would give to marketers considering bringing an agency on board for the first time.
- The advice she would give to an agency attempting to win business from her.
Thanks Farida for a great interview!
Want to watch more of The Marketer’s Edge interviews? If so, click here.